Social media offers businesses, organizations and individuals a virtual treasure chest of opportunities to communicate, build community and save time and money on internal operations.
We now have access to tools that were only available to large
corporations a couple of years ago. These tools are rapidly becoming
more powerful, more affordable and better designed.
Blockwork introduces the services and concepts that are shaping online activity - with a focus on how they can support your work.
Depending on your needs, workshop takeaways may include:
- an overview of the concepts and tools that are shaping online services, focusing on resources for day-to-day business processes and new approaches to marketing
- a deeper understanding of social media within the context of your industry or field
- an understanding of tools you can start using immediately
- a personal action plan with concrete, manageable next steps you can take to start incorporating social media into your projects and work processes
- annotated, industry-specific references for continued exploration
- a customized web space which enables participants to continue the discussion from the training and share what they've been exploring
The training is customized for a specific business, organization or community of practice. It can run from one to two days. Workshops include a follow-up conference call or meeting to address questions, discoveries and options that exist after you have a chance to think consider and implement ideas from the initial training.
We also offer a 3-hour "get your feet wet" basic training session, focusing on core social media concepts and examples.